Two Attorneys Receive Lawyer of the Year Honors, 16 Ranked by Best Lawyers
Dunn Carney attorneys Brian R. Talcott and Donald E. Templeton were honored as Lawyers of the Year in the 2021 Best Lawyers rankings released this month.
Brian was named the Best Lawyers 2021 Litigation-Insurance Lawyer of the Year, Portland. He has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2014. Don was named the Best Lawyers 2021 Insurance Law Lawyer of the Year, Portland, and has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2013.
Brian and Don were among 16 Dunn Carney attorneys recognized by the national ranking service.
Congratulations to five Dunn Carney partners who have joined the list of firm attorneys named in the 2021 Edition of Best Lawyers in America, including partners:
- Dan Drazan, Real Estate Law
- Timothy B. Hering, Construction Law
- Elizabeth C. Knight, Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Perry, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law; Tax Law
- J. David Zehntbauer, Real Estate Law
Continuing on the Best Lawyers List in 2021 are partners:
- Kenneth S. Antell – Real Estate Law
- Jonathan A. Bennett – Real Estate Law
- Susan C. Glen – Real Estate Law
- Heather L. Guthrie – Trusts and Estates
- Eric A. Kekel – Construction Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Allyson S. Krueger – Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Kate LaRiche Moore – Environmental Law
- Gilbert E. Parker – Real Estate Law
- Coni S. Rathbone – Real Estate Law
- Brian R. Talcott – Appellate Practice and Litigation – Insurance
- Donald E. Templeton – Insurance Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence. Recognition in the publication is based entirely on peer review. Lawyers has published their list for more than three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.