Helping employers identify and reduce risk
Our employment law attorneys draw upon broad practical and legal knowledge to guide clients through day-to-day employee management and performance issues, and help employers maintain workplace policies, internal procedures and retirement and compensation plans to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines.
We believe in the power of prevention, so we also work with employers to anticipate risk and resolve employee concerns at the lowest possible level and earliest possible time.
Our Employment Risk Prevention Services
- Helping develop and maintain effective employee management tools
- Training managers, supervisors, and human resources personnel about legal landmines and preventative efforts
- Assisting with employment practice audits
- Counseling clients through a variety of difficult situations – from performance counseling to investigating complaints of unlawful workplace harassment or violence
- Assisting clients with maintaining current workplace policies, internal procedure and retirement or compensation plans and compliance with state and federal requirements
- Drafting employment agreements as well as noncompetition agreements and trade secret protection strategies that are effective and enforceable