As one of Portland, Oregon’s top ten law firms, Dunn Carney has the talent and resources to manage complex legal issues, yet it’s our collegial nature that sets us apart.
We prioritize relationships and believe teamwork, respect and deep connections are the key to individual accomplishments.
We like each other here. There’s a genuine, mutual respect for each other that’s deeply rooted in our culture.
Everyone who works at Dunn Carney is passionate, driven, skilled and refreshingly down-to-earth. We support workforce diversity and are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Why Dunn Carney?
- An open-door culture founded on teamwork
- Challenging work & talented colleagues
- Positive attitudes & people who laugh
- Support for new ideas & professional development
- Policies that support work-life balance
- Support for client development
In addition to the challenging and interesting work we share, Dunn Carney and the surrounding Portland area host a range of activities and amenities for attorneys and staff.
Dunn Carney Activities
- Wicked Halloween Party (Costumes pretty much required)
- December Holiday Party
- Day of Caring – a day to volunteer in the community together as a firm
- Summer Associate Welcome Party
- Attorney Golf Day – all attorneys welcome whether you play or not
- Summer Softball
- Summer Associate Farewell Barbeque
- Staff Appreciation Week
Dunn Carney Amenities
- Easy access to freeways, mass transit and bike commuting – we’re on the central TriMet bus and MAX routes
- Secure bike-storage in the building parking garage
- Pioneer Square next door with ever-changing activities and food carts
- Portland’s beautiful Waterfront, top restaurants, food carts, shops and cultural venues within blocks
- Easy access to state and federal courthouses, client and colleague offices
Summer Associate Program
Thank you for your interest in Dunn Carney. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2021 Summer Associate positions.