Public Agency Representation
GUIDING PUBLIC AGENCIES AND SCHOOLS
Dunn Carney’s Public Agencies and Schools practice is an industry leader in the Pacific Northwest. Our attorneys have represented Oregon and Washington public agencies and school districts in a host of matters including procurement, development, construction, acquisitions and dispositions of property, administrative and regulatory law, contracts, insurance, and litigation work.
In particular, we provide specialty strategic and legal advice to work through the procurement, design, and construction process. We have successfully represented public agencies and school districts on a gamut of other issues including land acquisition, zoning and permitting, condemnation, negotiation and litigation, construction dispute and warranty resolution, and Title IX facilities work.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Contract procurement for design professionals, owner representatives, and contractors
- Land use planning, property acquisition, entitlements, and financing
- Dispute resolution for payment, performance, and property damage claims
- Insurance coverage and recovery
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Title IX facilities work