Josh Stump is an adviser, advocate and trial lawyer for his business and government clients. For more than 25 years, he has represented and advocated for some of America’s largest corporations as well as local businesses and individuals who find themselves facing a legal dispute. He provides creative, cost-effective and practical solutions to legal challenges in the areas of: business and commercial litigation, real estate litigation, intellectual property, employment litigation, shareholder disputes, product liability, mass-tort and sports law. Josh routinely works for clients in state and federal court, private arbitration and mediation, and before state and federal agencies.
Josh’s expertise in all facets of litigation has made him a trusted adviser both before and after a lawsuit has been filed. Josh Stump has also followed his passion for sports to representations of sports related businesses and athletes.
Josh’s practice focuses on:
- General litigation counsel for all types and sizes of business in contract disputes, shareholder disputes, employment litigation, intellectual property, product liability, municipal law and real estate;
- Representation of equipment manufacturers and distributors in product liability, product recall and warning and mass-tort litigation;
- Representing and advising employers, both public and private, in all matters involving employment law;
- Advising sports related businesses and athletes; and
- Advising companies on avoiding and prevailing in real estate related disputes