Linda Escobar, CRP™, OCP assists Dunn Carney’s Real Estate Group and Business Group lawyers with entity formations, dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions, stock transactions, corporate governance and real estate transactions. In addition to her work as a practice assistant and paralegal, Linda serves as Team Mentor for other staff in the firm’s Business and Real Estate Groups.
Linda joined the firm in 2008 and has nearly 30 years’ experience as a practice assistant and paralegal.
In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, hiking, reading, baking and spending time with her family and friends.
Education and Certifications
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Oregon Certified Paralegal, 2017
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, CORE Registered Paralegal, 2016
- Oregon Paralegal Association, member, 2005-present
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, member, 2005-present
- NALS, member, 2008-present