Lauren Russell is an associate with Dunn Carney and a member of the Litigation Team. A graduate of the University of Oregon School of Law, Lauren externed for the Hon. Ann Aiken, Chief District Judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon and served as articles editor of the Oregon Law Review. She also tutored for the Legal Research and Writing Program and participated on the school’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition team.
Prior to practicing law, Lauren worked as a daily newspaper reporter and freelance writer for several different publications in Montana. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, reading, photography, skiing, and spending time with friends and family.
- University of Oregon College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Montana, B.A., Journalism, summa cum laude, 2009
- Shielding the Media: In an Age of Bloggers, Tweeters, and Leakers, Will Congress Succeed in Defining the Term “Journalist” and in Passing a Long-Sought Federal Shield Law? Lauren J. Russell, 93 Or. L. Rev. 193 (2014).
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association