Kristen Baker, CRP™, OCP is a paralegal with Dunn Carney’s business team. Her work is primarily corporate-based with an emphasis on health care, but with nearly 20 years of legal experience, she provides efficient attorney assistance across practice groups. She also works on litigation, real estate and estate planning matters.
Kristen’s work involves all aspects of client interaction, drafting and reviewing documents, case management, file administration and records organization. She joined Dunn Carney in 2013 and has worked with other Oregon law firms as a legal secretary, legal assistant, bookkeeper and office manager.
With talks focusing on her work as a corporate paralegal as well as her journey toward certification, Kristen has been a speaker at Oregon Paralegal Association and Portland Community College events.
Education and CERTIFICATIONS
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Oregon Certified Paralegal, 2017
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, CORE Registered Paralegal, 2015
- Oregon Paralegal Association, member, 2014-present
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, member, 2014-present
- National Association of Legal Secretaries, member, 2015