Jonathan Liou is an experienced litigator, representing individuals and businesses involved in complex products liability, construction defect, personal injury, and professional liability disputes. Before joining Dunn Carney’s Litigation Group in 2016, Jon worked at two large Northwest law firms handling toxic tort, construction defect, and catastrophic injury litigation. Jon also honed his trial skills while working as a deputy district attorney for Multnomah County.
Jon takes pride in analyzing and understanding all facets of a case, and being able to clearly and concisely communicate his advice to clients. His experience with both settlement negotiation and handling cases that proceed to trial prepares him for any direction a case may take.
Outside of the office, Jon enjoys playing basketball, golf, rock climbing and creating stained glass. He speaks Mandarin fluently.
- University of Oregon School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2003
- Case Notes: Statute of Limitations/Discovery Rule, OADC, The Verdict, 2014
Professional Associations and Activities
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Board Member, 2013-2015
- CoHo Theater Company, Board Member, 2011-2013