Frank Hilton has been with Dunn Carney since 1995, having previously practiced with the firm Schwab, Hilton & Howard since 1967. He acts as General Counsel to a variety of closely held corporations in manufacturing, forest products, and construction.
- Oregon, 1966
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 1966
- University of Oregon School of Law, 1966
Honors: Order of the Coif
- Stanford University, A.B., Political Science, 1963
- South Coast Lumber Co.
- Pacific Wood Laminates, Inc.
- Mercer Industries, Inc.
- Anderson Die & Manufacturing Co.
- General Sheet Metal Works, Inc.
- Oregon State Bar, Unlawful Practice of Law Committee, 2013-
- Oregon State Bar, 2002-2005, Board of Governors
- Oregon State Bar, Member, Board of Bar Examiners, 1972-1976
- Oregon State Bar, Chair, Review Board, Oregon Bar Examination, 1980-1982
- Oregon State Bar, Chair, Committee on Uniform Jury Instructions, 1978-1981
- Oregon State Bar, Client Security Fund Committee, 1998-2000
- Yamhill County, Oregon Planning Commission, 1990-1995
- Yamhill County, Oregon Planning Commission, Chair, 1993-1994
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Circle C Ranch Homeowners Association, Board and President, 1998-2005
- The Fontaine Homeowners Association Board, 2013-