David Buono has over 45 years of experience in business, commercial and construction law, as well as probate and estate planning/wills and trusts.
Previously, David was a partner at Lindstedt & Buono P.C. and Buono & Block P.C.where his practice focused on business, commercial, construction, real estate, employment law and estate planning and probate administration. He has represented clients in business acquisitions and sales, business formation and organization, business and commercial litigation, private and public construction law including construction liens and bond claims, and drafting of construction and other business agreements, real estate sales and finance transactions. He has also worked with clients on estate planning/wills and trusts, and probate administration.
- Oregon, 1968
- U.S. Federal Court, 1968
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit, 1970
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 1970
- U.S. Tax Court, 1989
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D., 1968; Honors: Dean’s List
- University of Oregon, B.S., Business Finance, 1965
- Beall Corporation
- CESNW, Inc.
- DeTemple Company,Inc.
- Grating Fabricators, Inc.
- Medallion Industries, Inc.
- Northwest Earth Movers, Inc.
- Olson & Jones Construction Co. Inc.
- Oregon Iron Works, Inc.
- Oregon Sandblasting & Coating, Inc.
- Portland Road & Driveway, Inc.
- Trashco Services, Inc.
- United Streetcar, LLC
- Oregon State Bar, Member of Business Litigation, Construction Law, Real Estate, Employment Law and Probate Law Sections
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member