David Boyer is a member of Dunn Carney’s Real Estate and Business teams who focuses on structuring, drafting and negotiating successful business and real estate deals.
David works with individuals and commercial businesses to obtain favorable agreements in complex residential, commercial and industrial transactions. He draws on his experience representing institutional lenders, including multi-national banks, credit unions and loan servicers, to help clients identify issues, navigate financing in acquisitions, transfers and refinancing, and achieve their goals.
Outside the office, David enjoys playing futsal (Brazilian style of indoor soccer), shepherding his son and daughter with his wife, and making time to cook elaborate meals for his large extended Portland family.
- Oregon, 2012
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 2012
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A. History, 2006
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon New Lawyer Division member
- Multnomah Bar Association
- MBA Entrepreneurship Committee
- Young Lawyers Section
- Lewis & Clark Law Recent Graduate Council
- Rising Star Committee Chair
- Small Business Legal Clinic – Pro Bono Attorney
- “Letter from the President – Centennial Celebrations” The Advocate, Fall 2015.
- “Informal Mentoring: An Invitation,” The Advocate, Spring 2014.
- “Jumping Priority in Oregon Foreclosures: Condominium Association Liens,” USFN – Mortgage Banking, Fall 2013.
- The Oregon Business blog, practical advice for Oregon businesses.