Brittany Medlin is a member of Dunn Carney’s Business, Real Estate and Trust and Estate Planning teams. She works with small and closely held businesses, providing strategy and risk management counsel through all phases of the business life cycle, including business formation, growth, and maturity.
Brittany also advises clients on the purchase and sale of both commercial and residential real estate, commercial leases and real estate development. In addition, she counsels individuals on estate planning, including drafting wills, powers of attorney, trust agreements and advanced directives.
In her free time, Brittany enjoys exploring the Oregon wilderness, reading, and making dinner with friends and family.
- Oregon, 2014
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Boston College, M.A., Higher Education Administration
- Villanova University, B.A., History, magna cum laude
- Dunn Carney E-news – Unpaid Internships: Probably Too Good to Be True
Professional Associations and Activities
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services
- Lewis & Clark Law School Small Business Legal Clinic, Volunteer
- Regional Arts & Culture Council “Art of Leadership,” Class of 2015-16