Recognizing that the day-to-day operations of a law office have an impact on the natural world, Dunn Carney strives to minimize these impacts to better serve our clients and future generations. Our commitment to sustainability is reflected in our efforts to reduce the firm’s consumption of resources and energy.
Dunn Carney makes sustainability accessible to its employees and encourages sustainable practices, including:
- Recycling paper and other waste products
- Double-sided printing
- Using non-disposable dishes and utensils
- Shutting down computers, lights and other electronic devices when not in use
- Supporting vendors who purchase locally-sourced food products
- Providing remote computer access for telecommuting when practicable
- Using mass transit by providing discounted transit passes
- Bicycle commuting by providing safe and free bike parking, showers and locker rooms
Dunn Carney continuously reviews its sustainability policies in an effort to be a leader in our community.