Dunn Carney LLP is seeking a litigation associate with 4-5 years of experience handling civil litigation. This position will work on cases involving complex commercial issues (business, corporate and real estate), product liability, construction defect, trusts and estates, employment, environmental and personal injury, including wrongful death claims. The preferred candidate will have experience in both state and federal litigation including, drafting pleadings, client communications, arguing motions, taking and defending depositions, as well as experience in mediations, judicial settlement conferences, arbitrations and trials.
We are seeking a self-starter who is actively engaged in their own career development and is dedicated to delivering excellent legal services. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Well-developed legal research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills, capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Willingness to take ownership and primary responsibility for assigned matters.
- Strong belief in the value of diversity and teamwork.
- Admission to practice in Oregon is required; admission to practice in Washington is preferable.
Join our team of accomplished litigation attorneys for this exciting opportunity. At Dunn Carney, we prioritize the growth and development of our attorneys. You will thrive in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strongly believe that our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion strengthens our ability to serve clients, enhances our culture, and support he communities we serve.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and a 5-7 page writing sample to Donna Moser at DMoser@dunncarney.com.
Dunn Carney LLP is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All employment decisions, practices and procedures are carried out without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or any other applicable legally protected status.