Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
Dunn Carney’s Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights attorneys work with creditors, trustees, and debtors on all types of business bankruptcy and insolvency issues. We closely attend to the overall financial needs of the parties involved and advocate for the most advantageous and practical resolution for our clients. Our team represents secured and unsecured creditors such as lenders, landlords, and trade creditors, in addition to bankruptcy trustees and receivers, select business debtors, and guarantors.
We have expertise in all matters related to reorganization and liquidation cases, including:
- Adequate protection and relief from stay issues
- Assumption or rejection of executory contracts and leases
- Claims objections
- Contested confirmation hearings
- Fraudulent transfers
- Nondischargeability actions
- Preferential transfers
- Valuation disputes
- Workouts and out-of-court restructurings
Contact Chris Parnell for more information.