Blair is a member of Dunn Carney’s litigation, insurance defense, and construction teams. She focuses her practice primarily on construction defect, insurance coverage, personal injury, and commercial litigation, including products liability, contract disputes, and collections. Blair has extensive experience defending builders, developers, and design professionals in construction defect matters. Growing up in a household heavily involved in the construction industry, Blair was frequently surrounded by builders and contractors, giving her a deep appreciation of the unique issues facing the industry. She takes the time to get to know each of her clients and their business so she can provide the most practical, cost efficient solution to their dispute. Blair has negotiated numerous positive settlements for clients at mediation, obtaining the most favorable results possible while at the same time helping clients avoid costly, protracted litigation.
Blair spends her free time playing kickball and softball, bowling, golfing, exploring Portland’s restaurant scene, spending time with family, friends, and her two dogs, and passionately rooting for the Iowa Hawkeyes (Go Hawks!) and Chicago Bears (Bear down!). She also helps manage the firm softball team and runs Dunn Carney’s annual Multnomah CourtCare campaign.
- 2013: Successfully argued summary judgment motion getting client dismissed from multi-million dollar construction defect case
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- Animal Law, Legislative Review Editor, 2007–2008
- Bradley University, B.A., Advertising, 2004 Peoria, IL
- Oregon, 2008
- United States District Court, District of Oregon, 2010
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s Fellowship
- Scholar List
- Moot Court First Year Appellate Brief Competition Top Honors
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Association of Defense Council,
- Publications liaison for the New Lawyers Practice Group